1. How and What Personal Information Is Collected
Use of the Site; Cookies. BLP collects Personal Information that you voluntarily provide us by completing and submitting forms on this Site, such as on the “Contact Us” page on the Site. This Personal Information may include information such as your name, email, telephone number and comments why you are contacting us. You may also use the site to apply for a job with us, in which case you will provide us Personal Information relevant to your job application.
2. How Information Is Used
We may use the Personal Information in one or more of the following ways:
- Sending information or materials you request
- Responding to your questions and concerns posted via the Site
- Providing a newsletter or other marketing communications
- Operating and improving the Site
- Improving our products and services and our marketing efforts
- Conducting research and analysis
- Evaluating your job application if you have submitted it through the Site
- Linking or combining your information with other information we may receive from third parties to help better serve you.
3. Sharing and Disclosure of Information
BLP does not rent or sell your Personal Information. BLP does not share your Personal Information with third parties other than agents, contractors, and service providers who support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep your Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes of providing services to us. However, we may disclose Personal Information if we believe it is necessary or appropriate under applicable law (i) to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, (ii) to protect and defend the rights or property of BLP. BLP may transfer your information to a buyer or other successor in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other disposition of all or any portion of BLP’s assets.
4. Information Security